About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week one check up and LAST VINCRISTINE push!!!

The week has gone pretty well. Ethan has been tired but not too bad. He hasn't eaten much at all so he is on tube feedings. We're at the clinic and just got the very last dose of chemo. His counts are low, so we're getting platelets today. We will come back Monday for a blood transfusion and more platelets if needed.

We will have to take it easy the next week or so until he his counts come back up.

<3

1 comment: