About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Maybe a little progress...

Last night I got a break. Ryan came in and spent the night with Ethan. He continues to have high fevers and is vomiting occasionally, but the intervals between fevers continues to get longer. Also, they saw a few new, healthy WBCs on his slides. Though his counts are still really low, it could be the start of the climb back up.

When I came back in this afternoon, his eye also looked much better. Hopefully, my next post reports his WBCs are climbing for sure! The docs and nurses both suspect his fevers may actually be due to the antibiotics at this point, but obviously can't be sure.

So keep the prayers coming please.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment