About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

WBCs Finally Climbing

WBCs are finally on their way back up! He still is having some low grade fevers, but fewer and fewer. Hopefully, this pattern holds or gets much better now. He got another platelet transfusion yesterday afternoon and he got a good boost.

Pray, pray, pray we can get out sometime tomorrow! My only concern now is if a high fever pops his ugly head up again. This has been a grueling stay. Mostly because Ethan has been feverish for so long. That's not his typical pattern. Regardless, this should be his very last admit - no more chemo to beat his little body up!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment