About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Getting There

All right, his ANC is still low at 174. However, it looks like the ANC is continuing to climb. He hasn't had any fevers for over 24 hours. Unfortunately, he got one yesterday afternoon. He's definitely feeling better though. No vomiting, fevers, and a lot more physical activity is transpiring. He even ate a little dinner tonight!

So tired of being here. It's even getting to Ethan! He is so ready to be in the comforts of home.

At least we're phasing out of the worry stage.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment