About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, March 7, 2011

6th Round of Chemo

Another check on the calendar. We're all done with the sixth round and it went very smoothly. No fevers and only one vomit episode so far! The six month count down has begun...

He's doing really well today, but we expect he might start feeling weaker within the next couple of days. Cyclophosphamide tends to hit him faster, but maybe we'll get very lucky. I got to say, I was surprised by how well he did while we were in the hospital and they were administering it.

We go back in either Wednesday or Thursday for his check up so I'll update again then.

TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment