About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hanging in there -

Doing okay. Got platelets on Thursday and may get more Monday. Will definitely get blood Monday. He doesn't feel like doing much at all. His temp is only a notch above usual and hopefully doesn't creep up any higher. He'll have a mandatory hospital stay if so as his WBCs are barely there. So send positive vibes his way please.

Love you all and will update with any changes.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there guys....you are almost there!!! Stay strong...love you so much

    ReplyDelete