About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Check-in

We ended up admitting Ethan after all. The fever crept up and he's on antibiotics and tylenol. I think it's another peg tube infection but the docs are not convinced yet. He seems to be handling the stay okay but he was very upset he had to come. He'll probably be here for a few nites. His white blood cells counts were only .2 last nite, so he'll have to recover some and continue on the climb before a release. Fever spiked to 102 last nite before the second dose of tylenol hit.

So, once again, send good vibes his way please.

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to get back home soon. I know it must be so frustrating when you don't feel well but this will all be behind you soon. Hang in there and fell better. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete