About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still here

Fevers keep coming but the site of his infection is looking better. Hoping by tomorrow he is feeling better. His wbc is still really low though, so regardless how well he starts feeling he won't be released till wbc climbs back up. We're watching a lot of movies, reading, and playing a few card games.

Will post if anything changes.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment