About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally home!

He made his counts this morning and they let him go at 8am!!! Boy, that was a long one. He is still pretty weak but wants to go out and ride his Cadillac right now! Ryan is sleeping, Brynn is picking on Ethan, and I just wrapped up my bills. Now, maybe some normalcy around here.

He is such a tough little guy. He never complains about pain or discomfort. He is NEVER whiney. He handles everything amazingly. He does have some major anxiety but he is allowed to express some form of anguish, right?

Anyway, we are really happy to be home. Thank you to everyone for your encouraging words, thoughts, prayers and energy. It perks us up and keeps us all going.

<3 Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Yea! So glad you're home! Will keep lifting you up in prayer for energy as well as good rest for you and Ryan and Brynn and complete healing for Ethan. Love you guys! -Naomi

    ReplyDelete