About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Right after I wrote my blog last night I puked. It was lovely. My mom had just loaded me into the truck to take Aunt Laura to the airport and I puked into a bunch of napkins. Luckily, I did not puke on myself or anything else. After that, I felt MUCH better. And here I just got done telling you how wonderful I was doing.

This morning the nurse was able to access my port without any problems. Whewhoo! So this Monday was much better than last. I'm a little sleepy right now... in fact, I might be asleep on the couch while I write this...

The Radio Oncologist said they'll be wrapping up the spine and head portion of the radiation next week and moving on to just the tumor bed. Progress, progress, progress.

I'll check back in shortly. Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment