About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, April 1, 2011

We're home!

Everything went very smoothly - only one vomit and, other than the slow start, the night went off without a hitch. We had a big, quiet room so the only thing keeping us up was the usual hydration (makes Ethan pee hourly).

They let us out early at 11 am. Which is funny because I was so upset about them not getting things going till three hours after I got there potentially causing us to be there three hours longer. In the end, however, we got out three hours early. Just goes to show me that I should not fret so much about the small stuff and be so much more patient. Man... it's hard.

Once again, thank you to every one who reads, thinks, prays, and more about Ethan. I know all the positive energy out there helps him and our family exponentially.

Now, only two more rounds and, hopefully, no extra admits in between.

I'll update next week or sooner if any changes.

Love to all,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment