About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday Chemo and Counts

Counts are decent but he needed platelets so we're hanging out till the transfusion is over. Other than that, things have been going smoothly. Surprisingly, not a whole lot of vomiting this round - so far!

We will probably have to come back soon to get a blood transfusion. Until then, we will just hang out and pray he doesn't get sick. :)

He has an eye test on April 25th to check his vision and discuss options to correct his crossed eyes post cancer treatment. Then, another hearing test will be scheduled.

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully this round continues to be a little easier...he had a rough time of it last time. Interested in what the Ophthalmologist has to say...may just need glasses with some prism or some patching...hopefully something easy. Continued love and prayers your way.

    Love you lots
    Diana

    ReplyDelete