About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More platelets and blood

We went in yesterday for counts, but the clinic was so busy we had to come back in this morning for Ethan to get his platelets and blood. Everything went smoothly and, although Ethan's counts are low, he is doing superbly! He definitely seems a little weak but his spirits are high and his peg tube site looks great. We're hoping his body starts to come around on its own later this week. After his Thursday check up and Vincristine, he should have a three week break before the next round.

Sigh.

It's been a good week.

-Love to all

2 comments:

  1. yay! good week vibes being sent your way!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....glad he is feeling better this week....makes everyone feel better. Keep it up!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete