About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still doing well...

We went in Thursday and his counts were holding so he got his Vincristine and we left! He is not due to go back in till next Thursday and, hopefully, will not need anything.

This week is Fiesta in San Antonio and since we are very close to downtown, there has been a lot of activity near our house. We decided to keep the kids out of the crowds so we are just laying low. Actually, the streets are blocked off anyway...

Grandma & Grandpa Black will be visiting soon and the kids are super excited.

Other than that, we have not been up to much. Just enjoying the uneventful right now.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment