About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Today's chemo appointment went well. I didn't need a transfusion. My counts are really low, but the doctor thinks I'll recover over the weekend on my own. I do seem to have a little more energy today than I usually do by Friday. I have done my usual Friday vomiting, but I am also puking much less overall. Sooooo happy about that.

Only one more week of radiation. Yes! Then, I get a four week break. My Grandpa Pritchett and Aunt Laura in UT have a nice visit planned for me the first week I'm off. We'll do a little camping in UT- don't worry, it's safe and we have all the amenities. Then, check out a dinosaur museum and possibly the aquarium too. A much needed good time... no pokes, no meds, no doctors!!!

Like I said before, I can't wait to see how much progress I make over this four-week break.

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend.

-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment