About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

From Nikki:

Ethan is doing pretty good. We go in for a check up and blood work tomorrow. Hopefully, the infection has completely resolved. The antibiotics have been pretty heavy. He has been just as tired as before. We hope he gets more energy before he has to start his chemo cycles. The first round is expected to start on August 17th.

I hope we see a little more strength in him some time this week. His last dose of antibiotics was last nite at 10. We were warned that they were pretty heavy duty drugs.

On a lighter side, we went to the Sonoran Desert Museum yesterday. The kids had a great time and so did we. It was such a nice afternoon. Grandpa and Grandma Black came a long and I think everyone had a lot of fun.

We are starting to tear down the house and prepare for the move. We really hope the transition goes smoothly.

Thanks again to everyone's emails and notes with encouraging words. Ethan still needs all the love he can get! Thank you All!!!

...Until next time

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear the antibiotics are done. Saying prayers the big bad infection is gone. Poor little guy, his body has just taken a beating!

    Glad to hear the move is happening. The last time we spoke, it was in the air. That is great news! I truly hope you all get a break and the transition goes without a hitch!

    I am thinking of you guys daily and you are in my nightly prayers. Keep up your spirits the best you can under the circumstances, I know Ethan feels the love. Glad to hear you guys are getting out!

    Big Hug and Kisses from CA!

    WE LOVE YOU!

    Les

    ReplyDelete