About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Got blood?

Went in eeeeeaaaarly this morning and Ethan's counts were still a bit low so he did end up getting a blood transfusion. We wanted to make sure he wasn't in the hospital for Christmas so we took a little extra precaution. He also got his short dose of chemo. He handled it all quite well of course.

The clinic has been showering Ethan and Brynn with toys every time we go in. Today, Ethan got a fooseball like hockey game. He loves it! Brynn got yet another teddy bear. We have stuffed animals coming out of our ears!!! Can't complain too much though, the kids definitely get use out of them.

Looks like we're in good shape for the holiday. Hope you all are too. Be safe and Merry Christmas.

-Love to All

1 comment:

  1. Hello all. Sounds like a great group of caregivers you have out there in San Antonio. Just having everyone home for Christmas is a gift. Snuggles, giggles, and together time is what it is all about. Have a fabulous Christmas....Love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete