About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Platelet transfusion:

We came in early this morning to check counts and sure enough Ethan needed platelets. He was at 23 and needs to be above 30. His hemo is also low, now at 8.1, but he'll get that transfusion Thursday along with his outpatient chemo. He has definitely been a bit weaker but doing well otherwise. He's getting excited for Christmas!

Brynn has had a cold for a few days but none of us have caught it. Ethan's ANC is at 1,000 with a high neutrophil count so he has managed to avoid getting her cold.

We will update again after Thursday's check up.

Love to all,

Nikki & Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment