About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check up was quick

We were in and out this Thursday. They took his blood and sent us down to audiology where Ethan had another hearing test. He did much better this time since the ear surgery. Still a little hearing loss on the right, but much less than before. I doubt they'll modify the chemo due to it, but we shall see.

Since we've been home from our last unplanned stay, things have been going well. Ethan's eating more and more. He's slowed a bit on the physical activity, but sitting on your butt in the hospital for a week will do that to you.

Next week he has an MRI and gets a button for his feeding tube. Then, on the 9th, he goes in for his fourth round of chemo. It's a one night stay followed by two more outpatient chemo visits day 8 and 15. Then a 3 wk break before we go in again (6 wk cycle).

Wish our little guy luck. He's been doing great!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment