About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling much better:

Ethan was a little cranky this am, but we're all tired of being in the hospital. He's perked up a great deal the last couple hours and is up, moving and tickling Brynn and I.

We haven't had much sleep. Our nurses the last two nights have been noisy. However his counts are slooowly inching up. Hopefully we will still be released by Wednesday. E hasn't had fevers for two days and, although he is nauseous,he is vomiting very little. Nor, have any of the cultures come back positive. No diagnosis, but he is getting better. I feel good too now, just tired.

So, I think we're in the clear from this scare. Thanks for all your messages, love and support.

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you!! Hailey wanted to say, "she likes Ethan and hopes he feels better."

    ReplyDelete