About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Doing a little better

Just heard that his white counts and hemo are holding! This means we are no longer on the downward slope from chemo. However, they still don't have a diagnosis. Flu came up negative. No cultures have grown back yet with infection.

Ethan looks waaay better this morning. I think the fevers are lower and less frequent too. He should be on the road to recovery. Now let's hope they'll realease us before Thurs!

Until later...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nik, just got caught up on all the new posts. So sorry to hear that he is having unknown complications that have landed you guys back in the hospital again. :(

    We are hoping and praying that all goes away, and goes away quick! I am sure it is not helping either that you guys are battling a bug as well. Stress is the worst culprit to a compromised system.

    I cannot even begin to imagine all that you, and your family have had to endure. I will continue to keep all of you in my nightly prayers.

    I miss you and love you! Les xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you too, Les! I'm sorry I have not called.. I really want to.

    ReplyDelete