About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Check Up & Transfusion

Back from the hospital and both kids are snoozing on the couch. Ethan got a blood transfusion and all is well. Tomorrow, we are to report to the hospital at 5:45 am for his right ear tubing. Pray all goes well.

Then, on Monday, he'll report at 7am for his g-tube insertion and will need to stay overnight for that as it's slightly more invasive. He has been a little anxious today and I'm sure it's from all this surgery talk and preparation. I can't wait till mid-week next week when all this is behind us and he is feeling a bit better. Plus, he won't have a silly ng tube!!! He is really looking forward to that too.

Update you soon.

-Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment