About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Eight down, one more to go...

We checked out at 10:30 am! Everything went smoothly. He didn't vomit once while in hospital, but made sure to as soon as we got home! Then, he spiked a low grade fever two hours after getting home. Nothing since though, so hopefully he maintains and we don't have to head back. If you're the praying type, please say a prayer that he starts feeling very good, doesn't get an infection, and gets to stay home all the way to the next round - six weeks or more from now. Please and thank you :)

We love you all. Thank you for all your support; prayers, energy, and positivity.

Almost to the end and we can't wait.

Love,

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. yay! almost there. prayers and good vibes continue. :) love love love sent your way. xo Les & Carl

    ReplyDelete