About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Almost there...

Second to last treatment underway. We just got to the hospital, hope everything goes smoothly. Praying for no unplanned, extra stays this round.

All has been going well the last few weeks. Ethan eats most of his food by mouth now. He'll prob go back to formula after the chemo is administered, but only for a few weeks I'm sure.

I'll update with any changes.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment