About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Delayed!

Ethan's counts are too low to get chemo. He's actually borderline, so we're going to delay it one week. I did think he was a little more tired than usual, but I was still surprised when they told us his counts.

Things this morning were moving along fast, they had prehydration going within the half hour we got here. Hope it goes that smoothly next week!

P.S. Looks like a tornado is about to touch down out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment