About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Platelet Transfusion Today:

We got to the clinic early this morning because we figured he'd need a transfusion. Last Thursday when he got his outpatient chemo his counts were dropping fast. Today his platelets were as low as 15,000 - really low. We will be back on Wednesday too for blood which should perk him up. He has been really tired an inactive but doing well otherwise. Thankfully, no bugs. Looking forward to his counts coming back in a week or two.

This weekend we took Ethan and Brynn down to the cattle drive/parade they had downtown. The kids loved it. Uncle Cole then decided to take Mama to get a new pair of boots. While I haven't found a pair yet, Ethan picked out a very cute pair of brown and red ones. He is loving them!

There's your update... We will post again soon. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment