About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've been getting along pretty good. I have had a lot of energy and I am always up for a walk to the bathroom or even at the park! Today I've had a bit of an upset stomach from my weekend antibiotics that I have to take, but other than that, I'm doing good. I ate half a pudding cup yesterday. It's still really hard for me to move my cheeks, so it's a slow process but I'm making progress. I'm making more of an effort to speak, but I still have trouble with phonation - my sounds aren't clear yet.

I don't have any doctor appointments this week, aside from an MRI on Friday. I do have speech and OT, but those are always pretty fun. Next Monday I check into the hospital for a night to start my chemo cycles. I hope I only have to stay one night... :) Wish me luck!

Thank you again for all your support.

Ethan

4 comments:

  1. Ethan I am so glad you are doing good. That is so good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the love girls! -nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey E - hoping your MRI went well today and you get a ton of R&R over the weekend before your Monday check in to the Hospital. Wishing you a smooth treatment and hope your stay there is minimal. Keep up posted! We love hearing the news of your accomplishments. :) We are pulling for you every day! Kisses from CA!

    ReplyDelete