About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ethan had his MRI today which went well. He had a little trouble waking up, as he was a bit irritable. After that passed, the doctor called and said the tumor bed cavity and spine looked good. The only issue was the right side of his facial muscles had more fatty tissue than the left. The doc was checking with the neurologist to see why and will get back to us on Monday regarding.

He checks in Monday for his first cycle of chemo since his break.

Wish him luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on Monday little man! We are pulling for youu! Big SMOOCHES! Big HUGS! Stay strong, things will get better!

    ReplyDelete