About Me

My photo
Hi, I am an adorable, blonde, blue-eyed young man. I had Medulloblastoma - cancer. I had a successful resection of my brain tumor, completed six weeks of radiation, 15 months of chemo, and countless surgeries and therapies as the result of treatment effects. These entries journal much of my treatment and progress. I have come a long, long way and I am doing awesome today! Feel free to read and share my story.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Slow start on the final round -

I don't really want to start off the final chemo post by complaining, but that's what I'm going to do! Got here at eight and chemo is finally going to go up at 12:30. New sloooow record. Ah well, can't all be a breeze when curing cancer.

Anywho, Ethan's been doing pretty good. ANC today is 1300 which seems kinda low at this point, but he has had eight rounds already. He's been a little shaky, eyes are red, and bruising a little. But, he's been scooting around the house and playing quite a bit with Brynn.

We're hoping this admit goes smoothly and he starts feeling really good in just a few weeks.

It's been really hot and it never rains... I thought I left AZ. Looks like we're moving to WA next March. Ryan will complete his internship at Fort Lewis. I'm excited - mountains, trees, rivers, ocean, it has got it all! I keep telling Ryan I'm taking the kids camping with or without him.

I'll update with any changes, but as it stands we should be out of this joint by tomorrow night. Then, it is time to gorge ourselves on cake and ice cream. I'm sure Ethan will be up for it - NOT!

- Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Whoa......you did it! Last one sweetie!! Now it is time to get back to boyhood....we are so proud of everyone...one hell of a journey. Grandma can't wait to come and visit Ethan and Brynn...Wish I could be there. Washington will be great!! Very green! Love you all so much

    ReplyDelete